Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pie charts

Pie Charts I decided to design pie charts to show my results as it makes it very evident what my questionnaire results showed. The results showed the different choices people have. The pie charts allowed me to have a look at the responses that i received at put them in a pie chart to see what percentage of 4o people i surveyed like. The pie charts make it very clear and therefore makes it easier for me to analyze them. The results from these questionnaire will assist me in planing my thriller opening. I can take the information from these results and make use of them in my thriller opening. I can use the information on the character types my target audience wants to see in my thriller opening. The expectations of my target audience.


































1 comment:

  1. Your pie charts shows a clear understanding of the results that you received from your questionnaires. Now consider how you will use these results to inform your planning

    ReplyDelete