Thursday 18 October 2012

questonaire


Questionnaire
I decided to do research by using questionnaires. These questionnaires allowed me to find out what is it actually that people are looking to find in a thriller film. The questions allowed me to find out what the audiences want me to do in my thriller film. I surveyed various type of people.
The questionnaires helped me find out what the audience is seeking for in a thriller film. I found out that they are looking for suspense , tension and drendalin. I found out the character types that people are seeking in a thriller film. I asked the people if they prefer female victims or male victims , male protagonist or female protagonist and villains. These will help me decide what character type my thriller film will have.

The questionnaires helped me find out the opinions of people. These opinions would help me in my thriller film as i would be able to make my thriller according to what people are looking for.

I asked people their age and gender as this helps us find out what type of people like to watch thriller films. This would also allow to me to find what target Audience my thriller film would be.

Below is a sample of my questionnaire : 


1) What gender are you?
      Male…..                Female….


2) How old are you?
11-12 …..      13-14….        15-16….     17-18….

3) Which age certificate do you prefer to watch in thrillers?
12 ….                   15….                     18….


4) What caused you to become interested in thriller films?
Adverts……        Film trailers……        Friends recommended them…… Other……

5) What would you expect to see in a thriller film?
Murder……      Villain and victim……    Hidden identities……..   Detective……... Weapons……..     Other……… 


6) Would you like to see a sequel to a thriller film? Why?
……………………………………………………………………………………………….


7) What type of sound would you expect to hear in a thriller film?
Sound effects…….     Tension building sound…….    Soundtrack/background music…….     No sound/natural sounds……...

8) What characters would you expect to see in a thriller film?
Male villain………….. Female villain……….. Male victim……….. Female victim……. Child………

9) What kind of actors would you expect to see in a thriller film?
………………………………………………………………………………………………


10) Where would you expect a thriller film to be set?
Outdoors…….. Abandoned House……… Graveyard……… Forest……….. Other………..

11) What other genres would you expect in a thriller film?
Action……. Gangster…….. Comedy……  Adventure…… Other……..

12) What would you like the purpose of the film to be?
Inform….. Entertain…. Educate…… Instruct…… Other…….












1 comment:

  1. This post on your questionnaire shows a good understanding of why research is essential to consider

    ReplyDelete